I wanted to share this with you...

It's been a minute, I know. 🙈

I've been away on holiday for a month it's been great. I've used this time to clear my headspace & relax. It's funny because leading up to this trip my head was not in the best of places, when I first found out about this trip I was annoyed & frustrated and did not want to go. But that's how God works, he really does know best. God knew what position I would be in and this trip was just what I needed!

I've been attending House of Praise CA, I have truly been blessed and I will defiantly tune in to the live sermons available on the app once back in the UK. 

Today's sermon felt like it was directed at me. Once I got home my spirit still felt inspired and lifted, I haven't felt this way in a long time. I just wanted to share a few of things that God gave me insight to and hope that it's able to help someone who needs it.






See you soon,

Esther A x



0 comments:

Post a Comment