My favorite bible verse ATM: Habakkuk 2:3

Okay, Okay so I haven't exactly kept to my word :( However I am back to share with anyone who will listen one of my favorite bible verses!

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time It hurries towards the goal of fulfillment; it will not fail.
 Even though it delays, wait [patiently] for it,
 Because it will certainly come; it will not delay."
I have not really ever been a bible person but I began to actually lean and God and found that all the answers I required were  in the bible. This bible verse has really encouraged me to press on as Delay is not denial everything occurs in Gods perfect perfect timing. My Everyday Life Bible has been such a powerful tool helping me to understand and see things from a different perspective. 

Pastor Rick Warren from Saddleback Churchs  sermon on 'Daring to Wait' on God sheds light on waiting on God and having faith in him. Even though I live a thousands miles away from this ministry they have been such a blessing to me through their online post and sermons. I would like to share my favorite sermon with you so you can also be blessed.





Let me know your favorite bible verses and why. And what do you guys think of the graphic I made? 

Have a blessed week in advance 

mwah
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment