2016: The Year of New Glory & Great Triumph




Happy New Year, I hope your 2015 was great, 2016 will be greater for us all in Jesus name.

I've made a decision to blog more frequently.  As I graduated from uni last year, I have more free time on my hands. So you'll defo be seeing more of me this year by Gods precious grace!

This year I aim to blog about my walk with God, beauty and general encouragement. I want God to use me to help others the same way I was helped by helpers of destiny. The last quarter of 2015 was a journey for me which I learnt so many things from Faith to Confidence and even hearing Gods voice.

I want to take this time and reflect on 2015 and thank God for seeing me through and NEVER letting me down.

If you're interested in what I have to say make sure you follow my blog for regular post.

Esther xx







0 comments:

Post a Comment