Welcome!

Hey Guys,


I decided to finally start this blog after months of thought. I thought I would explain my thoughts and idea behind starting this blog as well as explain the aim content as well as more about me!

I've had Tumblr 'blog' for many years. I wouldn't even call it a blog I would say its more of a picture/thought based platform. I started blogger in 2011 however i deleted those blogs as they were VERY embarrassing post on my thoughts, rants at the time.

Now for a quick fire on me, what I do and my interest.

  • Currently an Architecture Student
  • Beauty Fanatic
  • Christian
  • Business Owner
With the random mix of what I do as well as what i am into I would like to fuse all of these together and be able to talk about my different interest on one platform hoping it will be useful to someone out there. For example offering help and advice for fellow architecture students/uni students, 'Agony Babe' advice, reviews on beauty products as well as what works for me, updates on my small business and my journey to happiness. As well as any other topics you would like me to touch.

If any of the things above would be of interest to you then be on the look out for me!


Esther xx




Disclaimer: Before you judge just remember I'm new to this.



0 comments:

Post a Comment