Barry M & Ciaté Meets Architecture.


"Architecture students can't do acrylics" Wrong.

I love love love getting my nails done, for a year plus I have been getting nail extensions. Unhealthy?I know but I do have short breaks in between new sets. I feel that nail extensions elongate my stubby hands. Who wants sausage looking hands?

As you guys know I study Architecture my course involves model making, drawing and other tasks which involve my hands. I always get asked how do you do your work with your nails etc. Girllllllll, I make it work! Even though it may take me longer to do a task, the task still gets done well. Plus, iIalways have my trusty tweezers to help. #ArchitectureStudentTip

The Polish.


Here are a few of the nail polishes I have picked from my collection that I will be wearing this autumn/winter. If you would like to see my nail polish collection and/or swatches let me know.



Barry M | 1. Black 2. Red Black 3. Mushroom 4. Mocha Matte 5. Caramel Matte
Purchased from Superdrug Price: £2.99 - £3.99


Ciaté | 1. The Hamptons 2. Confetti 
Purchased from Ciaté.co.uk Price: £9.00

Barry M | Gold Price £2.99
_

I have been using these nail polishes for over a year I love the quality of both brands. However I prefer Ciaté nail polish in glitter, holographic and shimmer textures than their créme texture. This is because i feel like the polish is too watery or watered down.

I am looking to buy new nail polishes for autumn/ winter if you have any suggestions of brands or colours that would suit Lancôme Teint Miracle 11 Muscade shade.  Leave a comment below. 

Have a blessed Sunday,
Esther x







0 comments:

Post a Comment